Most Recent Posts:

Monday 5 September 2016

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PANTAKERS? THERE IS ONE IN KUBWA!!




I woke up to a loud bang around 1:50am. I quickly peeped around the perimeter of my compound. I was expecting armed robbers to come knocking or forcing the door open when I turned to see a broken toilet tank cover. I thanked God it was not armed robbers, but a mare toilet tank.




But my plumber came with bad news, he told me to change the entire toilet flushing mechanism. I didn't like the idea but I had no choice, since no one would sell only the lid leaving the base 'lidless'

Ok, to cut long story short, I saw a place known as pantaker. I found out I could buy a used toilet tank cover for just 1,200 naira.



Kubwa is beautiful, you can find anything if you know where to look. Hellokubwa is always in the business of bringing things closer to you.

Pantaker is a place where second hand or used items are sold at a very cheap price. You can find all kind of items.

This Pantaker is located before the bridge (if you are coming from NYSC) along the popular Baighzin road. You can check it out for things you can't find in a normal market. I mean things like my toilet cover!

Kc

1 comment:

  1. I find this very helpful..…....…thanks for what you do!
    we expect more!

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot