Most Recent Posts:

Wednesday 12 October 2016

STRAIGHT OUTTA KUBWA - SAMSON BUKOLA ADEWUSI :: THE YOUNG AND TALENTED PENCIL ARTIST

SAMSON BUKOLA ADEWUSI is his name. This young lad from has his inspired admiration for the works of other great artists like Kelvin Okafor, Jefferey Appiatu etc.

Samson recalled his love for drawing since childhood but didn't even realize it was a gift still wrapped in a package.


As soon as he could browse the internet, search for art works online etc, he discovered art blogs and his inspiration took a giant leap from there. That was 5 years ago.

At 20 years of age now, this young and aspiring pencil artist has his works turning heads beside
his mum's Akara place somewhere in Kubwa, Abuja. Who knows, he could be turning heads on the national and International stage someday soon.


In his words, "my drawing is not really for the money but the passion for it". Also, I believe in God and I'm never gonna give up. Practice makes perfect, I will keep pushing to be the best i can be in this art form and beyond". He also said, "I want to focus on pencil art and do it to my very best because I love it".

He will be resuming for his 2nd year at FUTMINNA in a few weeks but "my love for pencil art is never fading away", he says.



Get our post direct as they come out by subscribing to hellokubwa.com CLICK TO SUBSCRIBE

6 comments:

  1. This guy is good o!
    Shocking he's from kubwa!
    Keep it up brov!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just as you said keep pushing and the doors will open. You and I know how it has been but I never for once doubt God's gift in your life. Samo as I called the skies are waiting! !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just as you said keep pushing and the doors will open. You and I know how it has been but I never for once doubt God's gift in your life. Samo as I called the skies are waiting! !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is certainly our prayer and best wishes for this gifted young man... many thanks

      Delete
  4. Waw, beautiful!! I love this drawings

    ReplyDelete

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot